Hajj Package 2021
Due to COVID-19, the Saudi Government has limited Hajj travel for 2020 to those individuals that reside with Saudi Arabia. As in the case of The Fifth Pillar, we proactively transferred all of our customers from 2020 to 2021 as early as April, providing them and their families some much-needed peace of mind.
We anticipate a high demand for Hajj next year. Additionally, since we had to transition all of our customers from 2020 to 2021, we are going to start the year off at almost 65% capacity. To support that surge in demand, The Fifth Pillar is starting their registration process early to allow new customers to tentatively reserve their space for 2021.
The process is very simple;
– Register online and pay a refundable deposit of $500 p/p to save your space.
– We will publish our final package for Hajj 2021 in December 2020.
– At which point, every customer will have 14-days to decide if they wish to continue with their reservation.
– If you chose to cancel at that point, you will get a 100% refund of your deposit amount.
Imam Mohamed Magid
Sister Scholar TBD
Compare Packages by Year:
TFP Provided Gifts
- Custom Daily Spiritual Guide Booklet (Sample Link)
- Ihrams for Male pilgrims
- Prayer Rugs for Female pilgrims
- Insulated Water Bottles for Hydration
- Pocket Prayer Rugs
- Zamzam Water Bottle to Bring Back Home
- Drawstring Bags
- Travel ID
- Luggage Tags
Essential Program Features
- Pre-Trip Planning Sessions
- Conference Calls
- Web Conferences
- In-Person Sessions
- In-Trip Spiritual Sessions
- Daily Halaqas Throughout the Pilgrimage
- Roundtrip Airfare from IAD
- Other Departure Points Available at an Additional Cost
- Foam Mattress Sleeping Chair in Your Mina Tents
- Air-Conditioned Tents in Mina/Arafat
- Worry-Free Support from Our Staff Members – Available to Assist You Throughout Your Journey
- Worry-Free Luggage Management & Transportation from Each Transfer Point
- Saudi Arabia Taxes 5% VAT & 5% Municipality (TBD)
- Hajj Ministry Draft Fee – TBD
- Udhiya/Qurbani – TBD
- Extended Stopovers or Flight Add-ons to International Gateways