The Fifth Pillar takes a customer-first approach with world renowned scholars and a management team with decades of experience!
Imam Mohamed Magid
Avoid Staying In Aziziya Apartments
Dates: 3 or 4 Aug / Return 17 Aug (2 Zul Hijja – 16 Zul Hijja)
$7,600 per person – Quad Occupancy (SOLD OUT*)
$8,300 per person – Triple Occupancy (SOLD OUT*)
$9,300 per person – Double Occupancy (SOLD OUT*)
*we will wait-list interested parties for potential additions of rooms.
Airline: Round trip Airfare from Washington Dulles Airport (IAD)
Makkah Hotel: Mövenpick Makkah Hotel* | August 5 – August 9 (4 ZH – 8 ZH)
Manasik: Upgraded North American Camps | August 9 – August 14 (8 ZH – 13 ZH)
Medinah Hotel: Saja Al Madinah Hotel *| August 14 – August 17 (13 ZH – 16 ZH)
For pictures of Hotels or Mina Accommodations, please click on hyperlinks above.
*Subject to change based on Ministry of Hajj rules and regulations.
- No stay in Aziziya Apartments (Spend the entire time in your 5-star Makkah Hotel, walking distance from Haram)
- Prep Sessions in the U.S.A (Conference Calls, Video Conferences, In-Person)
- Lectures from renowned Scholars throughout the trip
- Logistics support by experienced staff
- 5-Star Hotel in Makkah walking distance to Al-Haram
- 4-Star Hotel in Madinah walking distance to Masjid An-Nabawi
- Meet and assist in Jeddah/Makkah/Madinah
- Open buffet breakfast and dinner in hotels included
- Air Conditioned Tents in Manasik
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in Manasik
- A/C coach buses for transportation
- Sightseeing in Madinah: Masjid Al Quba, Uhud, Masjid Al Qiblatain and Saba Masajids
- Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the hotels
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner boxed meals will be provided in Mena
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat
As well as these core features and services:
- Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
- Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, conference calls and in-person seminars
- Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
- Worry-free luggage management & transportation
- Around the clock support from our team of staff to assist you
TFP provides you with the following:
- Personalized Care Before/During/After the trip
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Ihrams for male pilgrims
- Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
- Zam Zam water to bring back home
- Hajj draft fee ($350)
- Sacrifice ($150)
- KSA has introduced a 5% VAT and a 5% Municipality Tax as of January 2018. The estimated cost for these taxes for this program is $350 per person.
- If you performed Hajj in the last 5 years, the Ministry of Hajj is charging an additional fee of $535 per person
- Domestic flight to international gateways
Not finding what you want? Reach out to us and we can help you find it.