Hajj Package 2022
We anticipate the Saudi Hajj Ministry to allow Hajj travel for 2022 to be available to the World. That being said, because there was no Hajj for individuals residing outside of Saudi Arabia for 2020 and 2021, we anticipate a high demand for Hajj in 2022.
To support that surge in demand, The Fifth Pillar is starting their registration process early to allow new customers to place themselves on a wait-list without any financial commitment.
This does not guarantee you a spot but allows you early access to any published packages.
The process is very simple;
– Complete our Registration Form to place your name on the wait-list.
– As we publish our package(s) for 2022, we will provide those on the wait-list a 48-hour sneak peek to confirm their space.
Package Details – Coming Soon
Imam Mohamed Magid
Sister Scholar TBD
TFP Provided Gifts
- Custom Daily Spiritual Guide Booklet (Sample Link)
- Ihrams for Male pilgrims
- Prayer Rugs for Female pilgrims
- Insulated Water Bottles for Hydration
- Pocket Prayer Rugs
- Zamzam Water Bottle to Bring Back Home
- Drawstring Bags
- Travel ID
- Luggage Tags
Essential Program Features
- Pre-Trip Planning Sessions
- Conference Calls
- Web Conferences
- In-Person Sessions
- In-Trip Spiritual Sessions
- Daily Halaqas Throughout the Pilgrimage
- Roundtrip Airfare from IAD
- Other Departure Points Available at an Additional Cost
- Foam Mattress Sleeping Chair in Your Mina Tents
- Air-Conditioned Tents in Mina/Arafat
- Worry-Free Support from Our Staff Members – Available to Assist You Throughout Your Journey
- Worry-Free Luggage Management & Transportation from Each Transfer Point
- Saudi Arabia Taxes 5% VAT & 5% Municipality (TBD)
- Hajj Ministry Draft Fee – TBD
- Udhiya/Qurbani – TBD
- Extended Stopovers or Flight Add-ons to International Gateways